MOBILE MARKETING WITH MOBILE LANDING PAGES ON SMART PHONES.
Landing pages enable you to produce a more focused message for your ad campaigns than your homepage can ever achieve. This translates directly into higher conversions.
How this Landing Pages works:
1. Lead Generation - Lead generation pages are used to capture user data, such as a name and email address. The sole purpose of the page is to collect information that will allow you to market to and connect with the prospect at a subsequent time. As such, a lead capture page will contain a form along with a description of what you’ll get in return for submitting your personal data.
2. Click-through - Click through landing pages (as the name implies) have the goal of persuading the visitor to click through to another page. Typically used in ecommerce funnels, they can be used to describe a product or offer in sufficient detail so as to “warm up” a visitor to the point where they are closer to making a purchasing decision.
3. Product Launch - Technically a subset of lead gen, these Landing Pages are useful for gathering leads and generating awareness or buzz of an upcoming product or service launch. Examples would be signing up a group of beta users, or a lost of people interested in your new ideas.
4. Mobile App - Pages designed specifically for showcasing and selling mobile apps - such as iPhone, iPad, Android apps.
5. Social Media - Our social media pages are designed to utilized social sharing widgets